Dianthus Caryophyllus is commonly known as the Carnation. A beautiful flower that has many beautiful reputed health benefits.
- Calms your mind
- Strengthens the digestive function of your stomach
- Reduces inflammation, headaches, and toothaches
- Reduces pigmentation
- Activates blood circulation
- Good for your eyes
- Nourishes your skin and hair
- Nourishes lungs and kidney
- Adjusts female hormonal system
Add 3 to 4 flowers to a cup of boiled water. Allow to seep for 5 minutes. Add honey to sweeten if required.
Add forget me not, or rose or winter sweet flowers for extra flavor.
Not for pregnant women
Not for those with a sensitive or running stomach
Do not leave tea over to the next day.