It is amazing that it is extremely difficult to find women that are 100% happy with how they look.
If you really get down to the nitty-gritty of things, you will find that 99% of women think that they could lose a few pounds to look better and the other 1% think that they need to gain weight.
It is a sad fact that Anorexia and Bulimia is becoming rife in our society as young girls and even many guys are trying to keep up with the expectations placed upon them by both their peers and the media into possessing that perfect body, but what is a perfect body really?
With 100% of people being unhappy about themselves, what can be defined as perfect?
In search of the perfect figure
All women are in search of the perfect figure and fail to ever understand what the perfect figure actually is. The perfect figure is a creation of the media who use modern tools such as Photoshop and airbrushing of figures to be able to sell their products to you. These are magazines and even weight loss products that come with a lot of deception that you can look just like the model in the photo if you use their products to lose weight.
The real truth is that you will never look just like that model because even the model herself probably does not look like that. Her picture has been worked on and her figure changed in the photo to create the illusion of perfection.
My late wife who died of complications that arose from a lifetime of eating disorders had a very good saying that I would like to share with you today.
“Inside every person is a diamond. It is probably rough and dirty but when you find it and take the time to clean and polish it, you will have the most magnificent and beautiful diamond in your hand.”
What this is saying is really that you need to stop trying to copy or impersonate the looks of others, but rather find that inside you which is beautiful, clean it and polish it and then you will become that highly valued diamond. You need to concentrate on what makes you feel good and when you feel good about yourself, there will automatically be an aura around you that no one is able to resist and you will attract people to you.
One thing that I have always found amazing and that is if you take two girls and place them in a room full of people. The one girl can be beautiful with a stunning figure. The second girl is confident about herself and perhaps is not as beautiful or as well built as the first. However 9 out of ten times the men will flock towards the confident girl. Why? Simply put, the confidence creates a sexiness that just oozes out from you and which can not be hidden. The sexiness is far more appealing than beauty.
How do you create that confidence in yourself?
Creating a sexiness is as simple as finding your diamond and polishing it. Now, what prevents you from being confident about yourself? Well, it can be that your health is not really where it should be. You see when your health (Not Sickness) is not great and you are unfit and suffer from low metabolism, you will not have a positive inclination towards yourself. You will also gain weight easily which damages your confidence even more.
Improving your physical health may just be a whole lot easier than you expect and need not involve hours of working out at a gym.
PhenQ is an expert at helping you to feel great about yourself. You see when your metabolism is low you will feel sluggish and will often feel tired. Being happy and vibrant requires energy and so a low energy level and vibrancy do not go together.
When you boost your metabolism with the aid of PhenQ, you will notice that within minutes of taking your very first fat burner pill, you will experience a boost in your energy levels. As your energy increases you will notice that your mood steadily starts to improve and soon you will be on top of the world and feeling happy simply because your metabolism has been boosted.
Now as an effect of increased metabolism, you will find that your body burns more fat with each and every activity you perform, whether it is watching T.V or cooking or even a workout at a gym. As a result, you will start to lose weight and improve muscle tone and this will make you feel even more confident and happy about yourself.
With the major boost that you have had from PhenQ in your energy levels, happiness, and weight loss, you will soon be so full of confidence in yourself that you will become a magnet to all around you. Your sex appeal will be running at 100%.